Infosys is seeking a Scrum Master. This position’s primary responsibility will be to work with key stakeholders and coordinate for day-to-day deliverables for the team. The chosen candidate will work with business and help them prioritize roadmap along with Product Owner to increase Agility. The role holder should help teams to practice values and principles of Agile and become more Agile. Candidate will need to effectively facilitate all Scrum ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Sprint Review/Demo, Retrospective meeting. Candidate must be actively involved in technical matters thus finding out the gaps and ensuring product owner involvement in business decision and description of the functional flow. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Jacksonville, FL or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
• Experience as Scrum Master
• Experience as Scrum Master Facilitating ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, demos and retrospective).
• Experience with Agile Principles in any roles
• Experience working with multiple Scrum Teams at the same time.
• Enabling and challenging team members regarding self-organization & commitments
• Resolving impediments & engaging others if external blockers
• Provide effective leadership and familiarity in Scaled Agile framework and Program increment planning.
• Mentoring other members on Agile principles and scrum practices
• Proficiency in story writing and multiple prioritization techniques
• Work with stakeholders on Release Planning, Product Roadmap and prioritization
• Proficient in JIRA Agile Story Management tool
• Experience in Financial Services domain
• Strong communication and Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.