Infosys is seeking a Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer. As a Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, you will be a highly influential individual contributor with responsibility for critical outcomes. You will be analyzing complex business and systems requirements and providing technical solutions to meet system and user requirements. You will be designing, developing, and implementing solutions on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. You’ll be integrating with backend systems, publishers, and partner teams to ensure the platform provides needed functionality and service, while all focusing on the prime goal of modernizing the platform and achieving immensely higher scalability and availability. You’ll be a core member and technical leader of a scrum team that will include developers, QA/SDET engineers, product owners, architects, and other essential partner roles.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Richardson, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technologies.
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud Marketing skill.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Experience being the Lead/SME developer for a Marketing Cloud implementation project (Financial or Banking industry preferred) that included Email, SMS, and Push channels.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications preferred.
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform.
- Prior experience implementing full cycle projects SFMC.
- Experience with Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder, Audience Builder, Analytics Builder, and Automation studio (Omni channel).
- Proficient in Amp scripting and Content Builder.
- Ability to design solutions on the SFMC platform based on technology and business needs, including: availability, redundancy, throughput, speed, and security.
- Proficient in Marketing Cloud Connector and integrating with other Salesforce Cloud types (e.g.: Sales and Service Cloud and with external systems. Knowledge of DMP and data integration is key.
- Will assist with creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform.
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force) is a plus.
- Ability to help find, interview, and find other senior and junior technical talent.
- Must be a team player, able to give and receive feedback, solve challenging problems, and assist others in their deliverables. We are team focused and outcome oriented – divas need not apply.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.