That's where we come in. We are Poly. We outfit you with beautifully designed and engineered audio and video products so that YOU can do YOU. Wherever and whenever.
If you are a free thinker, a can-doer, a collaborator, a brainstormer - and want to enable real
connections - we are interested in you.
Senior Tooling Engineer will be lead of tooling fabrication with closely cooperation with R&D mechanical team. Conduct tooling DFM with tooling vendor during NPI phase and manage tooling capacity during sustaining phase.
This position reports to Operation MFG/Test Engineering Director located in Beijing, China.
- Drive DFM for tooling fabrication with vendors to ensure manufacturability of mechanical parts.
- Designs and develops technically complex processes to improve quality and efficiency of plastic and metal parts.
- Conduct Failure/Data Analysis for ME part's tooling related issue to ensure the product quality.
- Manage global ME parts' tooling to ensure the capacity can meet demand.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in engineering or equivalent. ME is preferred.
- Good English skills in written, reading and verbal.
- At least 8~10 years of experience in tooling of injection and die-casting.
- IP phone, Video product and server product related product management experience is a preference.
- Relevant experience in introducing products into manufacturing and mass production a large plus.
- Experience working with International OEM partners.
- Candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively in a worldwide environment.
- Tooling design for New product introduction and Manufacturing Operations experience desired.
- The candidate must have a solid working knowledge of Tooling DFM.
- Be good at skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Working experience in mechanical part design.
- Demonstrated leadership in driving solutions to challenges and good team cooperation with cross function team.
- Incredible drive, motivation, and energy to completing any challenge given.
- Open minded and quick learner.
- Able to effectively plan and prioritize multi tasks.
- Proactive, independent and target-oriented.
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, accessibility needs, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
No matter where you're based, you'll experience a company that believes that teamwork and collaboration drive maximum impact, seeks well-rounded talent to focused on providing the best customer experience, and understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint. And, top of mind to us is continuously and purposefully building an inclusive culture that empowers all of our team members, across the globe, to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly. Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and insights that drive first-rate business decisions. Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection. One to one, one to many, many to many. We are seeking the right talent to join us on this powerful journey to connect humans, not just things. Visit www.poly.com to learn more.