Serves as an Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS) / Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army) Clerk in support of maintaining asset visibility and equipment issue of all wholesale stocks on the Army Pre-positioned Stock 5 (APS) Kuwait footprint by utilizing either system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs and manages data entry using AWRDS data base system or GCSS-Army, and excel
- Utilize Standard Query Language (SQL) module in AWRDS or SAP t-codes in GCSS-Army to obtain information, analyze, and resolve problems.
- Assist with inventories of wholesale Army equipment
- Conducts equipment validation and track movement of equipment
- Performs physical labeling and scanning of equipment utilizing PDA/Tablet
- Maintains and files documentation
- Generates reports as directed
- Ensures strict compliance to safety practices and support the Safety Policies and Procedures. Instills a safety first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries
- It is expected that the majority of the employee's duties will involve utilizing a bar code scanner, which requires plenty of physical activity under the sun and heavy dust conditions of the outdoor environment and moving in/out of heavy military vehicles.
- Adheres to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of Quality Management System.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of military supply logistics experience or equivalent required
- Proven experience with GCSS-Army required
- Familiarity with military equipment preferred
- US Army MOS 92A or 92Y preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of Army Regulations, AR 710-2, AR 735-5, and DA PAM 708-2
- Possess knowledge of Army Supply documentation such as DA Form 1348 and DA Form 2062
- Possess understanding and basic knowledge of the Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS), various LOGSA Logistics Integrated Warehouse (LIW) applications, GCSS-Army, and other approved automated property accountability systems,
- Must be able to utilize MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively
Certification, License & Clearance:
- Driver's license may be required
- Tier 1 NACI required for all U.S. Citizens
- Ability to obtain SAAR approval for NIPR access required.
- GCSS Army certification highly preferred
Work Environment, Physical Demands & Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
Our leading technologies and repeatable processes are delivered by experts with a record of optimizing the quality and cost-effectiveness of support. Using tools such as our Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS™) model, we integrate diverse operational elements into a single, unified approach providing control and visibility. This allows us to increase operational readiness and extend the life of critical facilities and equipment.
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
- Equipment O&M/Asset Management
- Facility O&M and Range Support
- Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- IT/Network Support
- Satellite Communications
- Unmanned Systems