- Demonstrate consistent sales abilities through meeting objectives set by the company.
- Develop new business relationships and continue to strengthen relationships with existing customers.
- Maintain current and accurate customer and prospect records/profiles that can be easily accessed to enhance our ability to create and maintain sales relationships for current or future transactions.
- Extensive telephone contact with customers and prospective customers in an effort to meet and/or exceed their expectations before, during and after a sale.
- Monitor, document and report on any situations (either positive or negative) as they can be addressed to improve the sales, installation or after the sales processes.
- Be fully available to customers for their questions and concerns with exceptional product and service knowledge.
- Work within the organization and industry to keep fully abreast of new products or product applications that can further support our company or our customers.
- Create ongoing customer surveys while providing feedback to regional management help coordinate local events and open houses.
- Make both cold and warm calls from provided and self generated prospects lists to uncover and identify future possibilities for machine and service sales.
- Handle incoming calls on assigned product lines when necessary.
- Provide analytics support to the Regional Management in the development, and implementation of short- and long-term programs to support and achieve the region’s strategy, which may include reporting, metrics analyses, trending analyses, or other reporting as needed.
- Assist in coordinating marketing activities in the region with regional events including but not limited to lead registration, help in execution and follow up for regional events.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales & marketing preferred
- 3 to 4 years of industry experience (preferably at Stiles or in the woodworking industry)
- Some sales experience preferred
- Customer service/call center experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Interested in expanding knowledge base
- Energetic inviting phone presence
- Ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers all day
- MS Office applications
- Ability to work with minimum direction
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Self starter and self reliant
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Customer focused
- Must be able to set and achieve sales goals as set by the company
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Office environment, customer sites, travel by automobile and/or airplane
For over 50 years, Stiles Machinery has been helping their customers succeed. More than the largest supplier of quality machinery, Stiles offers a Total Production Solutions approach to manufacturing, from equipment integration and financial services to education, service and parts.
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Pico Rivera, California
The Home Depot | Orange, California
AutoNation | Tustin, California
Sunrun, Inc. | Whittier, California
Ryder System Inc. | Fontana, California
Wells Fargo | Fullerton, California
Wells Fargo | Santa Ana, California
Wells Fargo | Anaheim, California
Wells Fargo | Baldwin Park, California
Wells Fargo | Glendora, California