We are all explorers!
Come explore the opportunities at Sierra Trading Post, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Sierra Trading Post is an off-price Internet retailer of brand name outdoor gear, family apparel and footwear, sporting goods and home fashions at incredible savings every single day. In addition to its nearly 20 years as an online retailer, Sierra Trading Post has plans to grow its store base. The only thing better than shopping at Sierra Trading Post is working here!
You can also feel good knowing that Sierra Trading Post is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to Sierra Trading Post, TJX’s retail chains include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods, as well as tjmaxx.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Responsible for delivering a highly satisfied customer experience demonstrated by engaging and interacting with all customers, embodying customer experience principals and philosophy, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment. Adheres to all operational, merchandise, and loss prevention standards. May be cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the store in order to support the needs of the business.
- Role models established customer experience practices with internal and external customers
- Supports and embodies a positive store culture through honesty, integrity, and respect
- Accurately rings customer purchases/returns and counts change back to customer according to established operating procedures
- Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
- Maintains and upholds merchandising philosophy and follows established merchandising procedures and standards
- Accurately processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor following company procedures and standards
- Initiates and participates in store recovery as needed throughout the day
- Maintains all organizational, cleanliness, and recovery standards for the sales floor and participates in the maintenance/cleanliness of the entire store
- Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Participates in safety awareness and maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- Possesses strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
- Able to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Capable of lifting heavy objects with or without reasonable accommodation
- Works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Retail customer experience preferred
What's In It For You?
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
At the TJX Companies, Inc. we believe service members and Veterans bring invaluable talent to the TJX family. Since 2013 we have hired over 4,000 active and Veteran military service members. With a focus providing value to our customers, valuing our associates, and adding value to our communities, our culture fosters personal and career growth in a company that is continuously growing itself. So if you're looking to apply your leadership skills, strong work ethic, loyalty, and dedication to create a globo At the TJX Companies, Inc. we believe service members and Veterans bring invaluable talent to the TJX family. Since 2013 we have hired over 4,000 active and Veteran military service members. With a focus providing value to our customers, valuing our associates, and adding value to our communities, our culture fosters personal and career growth in a company that is continuously growing itself. So if you're looking to apply your leadership skills, strong work ethic, loyalty, and dedication to create a global impact, So if you're looking to apply your leadership skills, strong work ethic, loyalty, and dedication to create a global impact, click the link above
TJX Companies, Inc. | Portland, Oregon
TJX Companies, Inc. | Hillsboro, Oregon
TJX Companies, Inc. | Portland, Oregon
TJX Companies, Inc. | Woodburn, Oregon
TJX Companies, Inc. | Happy Valley, Oregon
TJX Companies, Inc. | Vancouver, Washington
TJX Companies, Inc. | Tualatin, Oregon