Have you worked 5 or more years performing construction work that involves cable splicing and/or operating heavy machinery? If yes, you could be eligible for a starting pay of up to $27/hour. Don’t have 5 years of experience? We offer a competitive salary for all levels of expertise and provide opportunities for training and career growth.
Our Services Technicians work both inside and outside to install and maintain equipment and services for our customers.
- Install, rearrange, maintain, and remove customer premise wiring/cable and facilities
- Interact with customers and represent AT&T in your community
- Analyze trouble conditions and determine work to be done
- Work on telephone poles and ladders, indoors and outdoors at homes or businesses
In addition to possessing strong communication skills, our Services Technicians must:
• Possess a valid state driver license
• Meet 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
• Perceive differences in wire and cable colors
• Climb poles, climb ladders and work aloft with hand tools
• Lift and/or pull up to 120lbs
• Work outside in all kinds of weather
• Work in attics, basements, crawl spaces, manholes and other similar places
• Use computers including hand-held models to update work status and check new assignments
• Work mandatory overtime and holidays as service conditions require
• AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
• Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Individuals holding this job title may be required to perform the above job duties with or without "reasonable accommodations."
AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary smartphones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses.
For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry.
We're recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We also have the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network.* We also have the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier, offering the most phones that work in the most countries. AT&T operates the nation's largest Wi-Fi network** including more than 32,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots at popular restaurants, hotels, bookstores and retailers, and provides access to nearly 1 million hotspots globally through roaming agreements.
AT&T U-verse is TV inspired by you. It's TV the way you want it, with tons of cool features and capabilities. AT&T is the only national TV service provider to offer a 100-percent IP-based television service. It's part of our "three-screen" integration strategy to deliver services across the three screens people rely on most - the mobile device, the PC and the TV.
As we continue to break new ground and deliver new solutions, we're focused on delivering the high-quality customer service that is our heritage.
AT&T | Amory, Mississippi
AT&T | New Albany, Mississippi
AT&T | Amory, Mississippi
Loomis, US | Tupelo, Mississippi
AT&T | Tupelo, Mississippi
Wiese USA | Tupelo, Mississippi
USIC | Booneville, Mississippi
CVS Health | , Mississippi
CVS Health | Tupelo, Mississippi
CVS Health | Booneville, Mississippi