• Provide sales process support to client teams, entity leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas.
• Assist Accenture executives in navigating the company's internal sales processes.
• Support opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and process/application support for client teams.
• Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility and under supervision
• Provide feedback on operational processes
• Be familiar with Service Areas and how Sales Operations supports them
• Be familiar with supporting tools and processes
• Have a basic understanding of where Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Business Management related field • Requires one (1) year in operations, reporting or admin related work experience • Familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools • Proficient in using Excel and PowerPoint • Time and Data Management experience • Excellent communication skills • Willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong City • Amenable to Night-Shift schedule *This position is FOR POOLING only!
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.