Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join to this incredible project in Honeywell Monterrey, as "Procurement Buyer II"
Ensure that purchase goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business.
You will deliver tactical activities of purchasing goods and services off of defined contracts with stated terms and conditions. Also may include occasional one-off negotiations for non-standard buys, low dollar volume buys or items that are not strategically sourced.
- Deliver on customer needs
- Conduct competitive bid
- Identify cost reduction opportunities
- Review and monitor purchase requisitions
- Manage supplier communication
- Understand market trends
- Deal with invoice discrepancies
- Ensure compliance with strategic procurement
- Project Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree.
- Knowledge of purchasing systems
- English fluent, any other language is a plus
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Good organizational - ability to prioritize and do problem solving
- Medium amount of years of experience in a purchasing
- Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management experience
- Good technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing
- JOB ID: HRD123943
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Av. David Alfaro Siqueiros No. 104,Monterrey,NUEVO LEON,66269,Mexico