Job Title: Part-Time Maintenance Porter
As a Maintenance Porter with Valet Living, you will be responsible for light maintenance and/or housekeeping tasks on assigned apartment communities.
- Perform general maintenance tasks such as blowing out of breezeways, pressure washing, removal of cobwebs, dusting of handrails, cleaning of light fixtures, removal of pet waste, non-organic waste and other debris from the grounds, grassy areas, parking lots and walkways in a commercial multi-family apartment community.
- Perform general housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, polishing stainless steel, straightening of furniture, removal of waste.
- Remove trash and replace liners in public (common area) trash cans.
- Removal of furniture, trash, and other household items from vacated apartments.
- Cleaning and running of trash compactors, picking up loose and bagged trash from around the compactor area.
- Cleaning and clearing trash and debris from chute rooms, trash rooms and dumpster areas.
- Grill and appliance cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
- Smart phone with data plan.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance (must be listed as drive on policy)
- Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed.
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Approaching one million apartment homes serviced across more than 35 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.
Valet Living | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Valet Living | Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Valet Living | West Chester, Pennsylvania
Valet Living | Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Valet Living | Ambler, Pennsylvania
Valet Living | Malvern, Pennsylvania
Valet Living | Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Valet Living | Mt Laurel, New Jersey
Valet Living | Wilmington, Delaware
Valet Living | Glen Mills, Pennsylvania