About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Digital Technology & Innovation (DTI) Front End Development team develops UI screens for all Digital applications. It is a Center of Excellence team responsible to create the reusable REACT framework components, process and tools required for the UI development of Digital applications.
About the Role
UI Engineer with excellent design, hands on development & technical skills along with good interpersonal skills, capable of working in highly critical transformation projects.
- Develop reusable UI components, define accessibility & governance and rollout the components across the digital channel group
- Develop applications with good usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, web security (XSRF, cross-site scripting defense), accessibility, Markup standards, Last mile performance (minify, closure tools, sprites) and HTML document architecture.
- Acclimate to new technologies and situations with the vision of providing best customer experience
- Meet expected deliverables and quality standards across multiple releases
- Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables that meet the objectives
- Adopt to Behavior Driven Development and adhere to Test Driven Development
- Perform code reviews and implement improvement plans(ASE5 & above)
- Provide design and architectural solutions to the business problems
- Organize, lead and motivate development team members to meet expected deliverables and quality standards across multiple releases
- Directs and assists senior developers and perform code reviews and implement improvement plans
- Conduct frequent brainstorming sessions and motivate team and drive innovations
- Hands on experience with Unit Testing (Jest, Enzyme & testing-library preferred)/ TDD - Scripting & Automated Testing, Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI/CD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Hands on experience developing functional based components and experience working in Hooks, Redux, Memo, HOC.
- Hands on experience developing Accessibility compliance applications
- Hands on experience in packaging and deploying UI deliverables
- Strong in OOAD, asynchronous programming, design and implementation of web applications, Design Patterns.
- Product & Design Knowledge - Experience with Product Development, Large Enterprise Scale Integrations (preferably in design/development of customer facing large enterprise applications)
- Experience in Digital Banking/ecommerce or any complex customer facing applications
- Excellent business communication skills
- Software Senior Engineer - Experience with Enterprise Mobility Applications Performance Tuning, Scaling and Security Best Practices
- Knowledge in UX design tools
- Knowledge in CI/CD, Devops
- Knowledge in Cross Browser Validation tools and performance monitoring tools
- Software Senior Engineer - Experience of handling larger teams working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Software Engineer – 6 to 11 years
- Software Senior Engineer – 11+
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 63498
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.