About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the Specific
Performance Engineer with proven experience in testing and analyzing web-based/client-server applications and backend testing.
- Ability to develop performance scripts independently.
- Ability to design different load, soak and Chaos scenarios and execute them.
- Complete understanding and hands on in Performance Testing, Engineering and adept in entire performance testing lifecycle, from requirement gathering to reporting stage.
- Ability to Lead and handle entire project independently.
- Understanding of architecture of the application handled.
- Ability to suggest improvement areas in performance testing methodology.
- Able to do bottleneck analysis when facing application performance issues with the tools available and report the problems with RCA to stakeholders.
- Hands on with Thread Dumps, Heap Dumps, GC Analysis.
- Understanding the Java code.
- Ability to drive the project end to end.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good quantitative aptitude.
- Strive for a good rapport with stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent with 12+ years of experience in Performance Engineering using HP LoadRunner and /or Open source tools
- Exposure to monitoring tool (preferably AppD,Dynatrace)
- Willingness to learn and take complete ownership of tasks.
- Being able to communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders at all levels.
- Willing to share knowledge and ideas across team, provide mentorship and guidance to fellow Team members
- Come up with innovative and creative solutions for problem areas.
- Automate manual performance tasks.
- Contributing to enhance the technical skills ,keen on continuous learning trends in performance engineering disciple.
- Ability to lead by example, setting high standards of delivery excellence and a good team player.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 59120
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Bengaluru,