As a Workforce Lead, you will be responsible in initiating monthly forecast and capacity planning process from a short and long term forecast perspective; analyzes the drivers of demand in order to generate an accurate forecast for a particular product or service.
• Provide the monthly forecast and long term line of business forecast delivery view
• Determine capacity requirements across vendors to align with monthly demand forecast
• Forecast the demand for a particular product and/or service to drive supply activities for a particular future period of time
• Manage forecast models, analyze trends, manage forecast tools, and maintain accurate data
• Bachelor's degree graduate • With 3 years supervisory experience • Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines • Analytical interpretation of data • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.