This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
As a Security Guard with G4S, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring our client's safety and security. You will use your communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to remain calm under pressure, to think quickly, on your feet and maintain a professional manner. Our Security Guards must always project a professional image for our clients.
Primary Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the integrity of client’s assets and the general public by conducting proactive patrols of the different premises and provide security and safety oriented environment to the tenants and patrons.
- Maintain a strong sense security presence in common areas, tower, parking areas, surrounding walkways of the buildings and act as an ambassador for G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
- Conduct effective patrolling of the premises to detect, deter, observe, and report any building and patron’s security and safety concerns.
- Respond to emergency situations (security or medical), provide assistance to the public and liaise between various Law agencies, Fire Dept and EMS as required.
- Document and report as required daily reports for client's information and follow up purposes.
Hours/Days of work:
- Full Time & Part Time (Weekdays / Weekends)
- Mornings / Afternoons / Evenings / Nights
G4S is the world's leading international security solutions group, with more than 50,000 employees across the United States and Canada
Offering a unique combination of personnel, project management, risk management, and technology solutions, G4S focuses on advancing the safety and security of businesses and Governments, ensuring the security of key assets—people, property, products and reputation.
G4S Secure Solutions in North America encompasses a range of business units which together provide the opportunity for truly integrated services to Government and the business sector.
- G4S Secure Solutions (USA) is a leading provider of integrated security solutions in the United States
- G4S Regulated Security Solutions (RSS) is a leading provider to customers in the specialized fields of commercial nuclear and petro-chemical facilities
- G4S Nuclear Security Services Corporation (NSSC) is the worldwide leader in the field of detection and assessment systems for high level security facilities in the United States
- G4S Youth Services LLC provides governments with safe, secure, and effective programs that address the needs of delinquent and troubled youth
- G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd works in partnership with governments, businesses and organizations to provide integrated security solutions in Canada
G4S Technology provides integrated systems and security solutions, protecting everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organizations and high security Government facilities.
G4S Compliance & Investigations is a global leader in fraud abatement solutions and corporate compliance needs.
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Vancouver,
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | North Vancouver,
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Richmond,
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Richmond,
MYR Group, Inc. | Coquitlam,
Clean Harbors & Safety-Kleen | Delta,
TJX Companies, Inc. | Pitt Meadows,
TJX Companies, Inc. | Vancouver,
Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc. | ,
Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc. | Surrey,