At ACERTUS, culture is everything. We want people to want to work here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas!
ACERTUS is a fast-growing tech-enabled automotive logistics company serving the rapidly changing finished vehicle market. We are looking for a Director of Partnerships and Alliances to join our team.
In the Director of Partnerships and Alliances role, you will focus on developing, managing, and delivering strategic partnerships for ACERTUS to facilitate growth and build on its industry leadership position. These alliances will serve to drive revenue and market share growth, enhance the company’s customer success and value proposition, and expand current and open new channels. The Director, Partnerships & Alliances will be a representative of ACERTUS within and outside the company with a steadfast commitment to customer satisfaction, trust, and loyalty. You should be a stickler for meeting deadlines and manage high velocity and intense business operations seamlessly.
Are you looking for a great place to advance your career? ACERTUS is in hypergrowth mode, and we cannot grow without you. We are a part of Inc. 5000’s, America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. This is your opportunity to join our high-performing team and be a part of something BIG!
What you will be doing:
- Develop and define strategic plans for identifying, engaging, and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships & alliances.
- Driving the monetization of alliance partnerships with a clear ability to create win-win relationships.
- Maintain and grow existing strategic relationships through development of new programs that create mutual value.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing partners, independently managing the negotiation process from discovery, qualification, proposal, contract, execution, and onboarding.
- Identify and pursue new categories & business models for strategic partnerships that support growth and extends the company’s market leadership position.
- Develop and execute joint value propositions to create new strategic relationships with key partners across various industries.
- Develop business and strategic plans for current and future opportunities; evaluate resources, level of effort and/or dependencies required for successful execution.
- Develop creative out of the box ideas to increase success of strategic alliances.
- Develop strategies and business plans with customers and execute against metrics and milestones to drive subscription and revenue growth.
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reporting to internal and external audiences (i.e., forecasts, prospects, funnel, etc.)
- Collaborate with Leadership team around the business development process to strategize, identify and prioritize targets.
- Collaborate with other company leaders to align on priorities and determine methods for partnership pursuit and expansion.
- Work cross-functionally with the product and engineering teams to define product priorities and roadmap; work with the marketing team to define partner marketing initiatives, and with sales to drive revenue.
- Build out a partnership & alliances team commensurate with the growth expectations for this segment of the business.
- Ensure compliance as well as financial and business goal.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Business Degree (BBA or BS), MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in a combination of strategy, sales, alliance formation, business development and building and managing high-level successful strategic relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in building significant strategic relationships from target identification to value realization. Evidence of excellent engagement success with senior level commercial executives.
- Thorough experience in working with partners and customers from initial contract throughout the process of closing partnership agreements.
- Proven experience in business development of new strategic relationships including concept generation, proposal development, financial modeling, and negotiation/contracting.
- Experience in managing large scale strategic partnerships in the transportation and technology/ SaaS industry.
- Strong understanding of the financial and alliance partnership models and metrics.
- Previous accountability for the contract performance of large, partnership-based business relationships is preferred.
- Ability to quickly define/size markets and evaluate strategic revenue and partnership opportunities.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentational skills, business expertise, and ability to express complex business/ technology issues in a clear commercial way.
- Strong sales motivation with the ability to drive hard to achieve large scale and formidable targets where the sales processes may be lengthy and complex.
- Self-motivated with a creative, innovative mind and an entrepreneurial mindset to achieve and exceed goals.
- Strong negotiation skills to create win-win-win agreements for the company, partners, and customers.
- Passion for and commitment to the ACERTUS mission, vision, purpose, and values.
- Strong ability to anticipate issues and engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record and desire to work as part of high-performing team.
- Unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done and "lead from the front”. We are looking for someone who lives by servant leadership as a core value.
- Personal responsibility to manage change.
- This position does require travel
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Time Off
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Virtual and In-person (socially distanced) interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided and/or required.
- Daily temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
ACERTUS is as an automotive logistics provider that utilizes technology to provide unparalleled service and visibility into the transportation process accompanied by a full suite of vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our people, process, and innovative technology are the engine behind our relentless drive to deliver. We believe in enhancing our customers’ experience by providing end-to-end solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. ACERTUS offers a suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform, compliance services, final mile, and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout North America.
ACERTUS is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
ACERTUS is as an automotive logistics provider that utilizes technology to provide unparalleled service and visibility into the transportation process accompanied by a full suite of vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our people, process, and innovative technology are the engine behind our relentless drive to deliver. We believe in enhancing our customers’ experience by providing end-to-end solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. ACERTUS offers a suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform, compliance services, final mile and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout the North America. The ACERTUS mission is to deliver seamless, comprehensive vehicle lifecycle solutions through one single touchpoint at a level of extraordinary commitment unparalleled in the industry. We have a high performance culture and understand what it takes to get the job done. What matters most to you matters most to us, so we work each day with your success in mind. With ACERTUS, you’re not just a customer, you’re a partner, and we’d love to show you how we can help you succeed.