Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
The Scheduler is responsible for effective service delivery to clients, guiding, and directing Direct Support Professional (DSP) schedules. The
Scheduler will assist with the assignment of appropriate staff to clients, schedule client services, identify problem situations and assist in
problem solving to strive for optimum outcomes.
- Coordinates In-Home support services between DSPs and persons served
- Participate in staff meetings with Branch Manager and other staff
- Communicate with Management regarding situations needing special attention, any change of client's condition/needs, and any
situation that may require disciplinary action of staff
- Ensures DSPs complete all required training
- Assists with providing training as necessary
- Assigns DSPs to schedules and appointments in a timely manner
- Monitors attendance and punctuality of DSPs for service appointments
- Maintains data integrity for all assigned, including templates, valid authorizations, time and attendance
- Assumes on-call responsibility, and in the absence of appropriate staffing, may provide client direct care
- Ensures home care services are in compliance with agency philosophy, policies and procedures, and in accordance with state
and federal licensing laws & regulations
- Ensures submission of proper timekeeping and paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service, communication, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to function well under pressure, make decisions quickly and manage confidential information
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Two or more years of general office and computer experience
- Solid experience working with the public, presenting a friendly, professional appearance while interacting with people
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring is the parent company of a family of services and brands that provides clinical, nonclinical, pharmacy and ancillary care services for people of all ages, health and skill levels across home and community settings.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.
BrightSpring. Not just your best career. Your best life.
At BrightSpring, we need excellent people. To do excellent things. Have you wanted to make a difference in the lives of people – or entire communities? At BrightSpring you can.
This in fact could be the amazing opportunity you have been looking for. Have you wanted to find a place where there was no limit to the training you can receive throughout your career? BrightSpring® has it all. Why not find out what we can offer you?
BrightSpring lets you choose the health care field that fits you best.
· HomeCare Services
· Community Living Services
· Family & Youth Services
· Neuro Rehabilitation Services
· Behavioral Health Services
· Telecare & Remote Support
· Pharmacy Services
· Workforce Services
At BrightSpring, we’re putting out the call for everyone from caregivers to nurses to specialists to administrators to business leaders and IT innovators. If you want to be a part of an organization that is shaping the future of American health care, we invite you to take a look at what BrightSpring can offer you…