The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding or challenging? Allstate Insurance has an exciting career opportunity that will utilize your customer service and technical skills to deliver on our promise to provide fast, fair, and efficient claim service. If you have the passion to help others and build the success of a great company, join the Allstate team.
Allstate has an exceptional career opportunity for a Represented Casualty Adjuster, Home-based Worker!
What you will do:
- Investigate and settle injury claims where parties involved are represented by an attorney.
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license. If required, the Hiring Manager will work with you along with the Centralized Licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
If offered the role, you will go through virtual training. You will receive ongoing support, mentoring and coaching as you develop your career
This position supports the Central portion of the US and candidates must be willing and able to work within the hours of 8am-5pm Central time. (Note: Schedules are subject to change based on business need and are not guaranteed.)
This position is not available to California residents.
- Investigate claims, take recorded statements, obtain photos and/or conduct scene investigations, review medical reports, document claim files and prepare investigation summaries.
- Determine liability, determine damages, determine claim values and negotiate a claim settlement in accordance with business unit best practices.
- Deliver compassionate service that is fast, fair and easy.
- Research and respond to customer communications.
- You will provide guidance and direction to less experienced employees and provide mentoring and coaching to the team.
- Liability determination and investigation, prior casualty claim handling and experience working with attorneys preferred.
- Experience in delivering outstanding customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Well organized self-starter who is successful at time management.
- Persistence and the ability to solve problems.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Prior military are strongly encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, based on prior experience
- Generous Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Wellness incentives
- Tuition reimbursement (starts day 1)
- Volunteer opportunities
- A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
- Flexibility to work independently, within a team, face to face and virtually
- You can view all Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
Starting salary for this role is $57,500.
A $1000 sign on bonus is applicable for this posting for all candidates who have a resident Property and Casualty License or a Designated Home State License in Florida or Texas.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.
Anthem, Inc. | Bentonville, Arkansas
Anthem, Inc. | Springdale, Arkansas
Anthem, Inc. | Springdale, Arkansas
Anthem, Inc. | Fayetteville, Arkansas
Anthem, Inc. | Rogers, Arkansas
Honeywell | Bentonville, Arkansas
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) | Springdale, Arkansas
BrightSpring Health Services | Bentonville, Arkansas
FedEx Ground | Lowell, Arkansas
Kelly | Siloam Springs, Arkansas