Duties and responsibilities:
- Able to install machinery per installation instructions
- Provide customer with operation and maintenance training at the end of each installation
- Troubleshoot and repair Machinery as required
- Read and understand all machinery manuals
- Perform sales acceptance of qualified machines as required
- Available for travel up to 75% of weeknights (includes US and Canada)
- Stay current with the schedule, make travel arrangements, and advise customer of travel plans
- Discuss each service call and installation thoroughly with the customer prior to beginning any work
- Submit service call reports and sign off sheets within 5 business days of trip completion
- Equipped with tools, service call sheet, and copies of the necessary layout drawings
- Obtain signature from customer at the end of the service call or installation
- Log all phone calls in tracking database
Base pay will be $50,000/year however, with overtime, expect to make $67K or more. It is a salaried position, but NON-exempt. That means you earn overtime at 1.5 times the hourly rate for your salary for every hour over 40 worked in a week. At the average rate of overtime for this position, 9 hours a week, you will earn an additional $18K in overtime per year. $50K plus $18K means the average tech is earning at least $68K. There is also profit sharing at end of each year on top of this! Benefits are strong and premiums are low because! You keep all your travel points (air miles, rental car points, hotel points).
Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacay, Personal days, life insurance, Disability, 401K with profit sharing. Company pays all travel costs.
Get Connected with Fortune 1000 Employers Nationwide
Do you want to take the unique strengths you acquired in the military and leverage them in the civilian world? Bradley-Morris has been assisting veterans and transitioning military professionals from every U.S. military branch for more than 25 years. Contact us today for more information!
The Bradley-Morris Difference
- All of our recruiting and career guidance services are provided at no cost to our candidates.
- We are dedicated to providing jobs for retired military and military veterans.
- Bradley-Morris has the largest client base in the industry.
- We are dedicated to delivering a positive candidate experience for transitioning and former military professionals.
- We do not require any of our candidates to sign exclusivity or “handcuff” agreements. Our job seekers are free to use us as a resource, along with other methods.
Resources to Utilize:
- Candidate Application: Expand you civilian career resources by filling out our no-obligation application
- Bradley-Morris Job Board: Search and apply for additional career opportunities
- Latest News: Browse our blog for the latest career tips and insights.
**Have questions? Check out our Job Seeker FAQ page.**
AT&T | O'Fallon, Missouri
AT&T | Belleville, Illinois
AT&T | , Missouri
AT&T | Florissant, Missouri
AT&T | Brentwood, Missouri
AT&T | Chesterfield, Missouri
AT&T | Creve Coeur, Missouri
AT&T | Eureka, Missouri
AT&T | Des Peres, Missouri
AT&T | , Missouri