About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Consumer Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
As a senior member of Cornerstone development team working in the compliance, Customer Due Diligence area. You would leading design and development of applications. Fix issues and implement new functionality/changes
- Senior members of Re-Engineering team engaged in design and development of modules
- Mentor junior members of development team
- Build relationship with stakeholders
- Work closely with other development teams and production teams for issue clarifications and guidance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of Hands on experience in using Java, J2EE, Object Oriented development, Springboot
- Hand On experience in messaging frameworks – Kafka, Apache Camel
- Hand On experience in creating/invoking advanced integration services
- Prepare detailed technical /solution design documents.
- Work experience in an AGILE development environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Analytical skills to troubleshoot issues and identify fixes
Good to Have Skills :
- Experience in working in a combined onsite / offshore model
- Experience in using Splunk to query application logs for events.
- Experience using SOAP UI to test integrations
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 63419
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.