Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer.
Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Work directly with internal and external clients and stakeholders
• Apply advanced visualization techniques to complex problems
Developing new capabilities for our clients across multiple industries beyond static reports and spreadsheets focused to PowerBI, Qlik,Tableau or Splunk
• Creating device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers.
• Innovate with open source technologies to create truly unique solutions
• Create and deliver end to end solutions using new data sources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g. telematics, GPS, Geospatial, Pressure Sensors, Health Trackers, Internet of Things (IoT)
WHAT WE EXPECT
+ 5+ years experience on similar position
+ Experience with data visualization tools : Tableau, Qlik or PowerBI
+ Ability to manipulate with different types of data to provide insights for customers
+ Data manipulation, data management, data wrangling, data modelling, data sourcing, data cleaning experience, understanding of data architecture
+ Experience with ETL , creating data pipelines
+ Experience with Agile methodology
+ Working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
+ Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
+ Great oral and written communication skills, communication with customers
+ Ability to perform diagnosis and root cause analysis as well as identify opportunities for improvement
Nice to have :
+ Database Management and Big Data solution
+ Experience with No-SQL, Graph, Databricks
+ Understanding of AWS cloud technologies (S3, EC2, Redshift, EMR, Athena)
+ Understanding or Application of Machine Learning or Deep Learning
+ Experience with CI/CD, DevOps (Github)
+ Experience with Java, Scala, R or Python
+ WHAT WE OFFER
From 2 900 to 4 000 EUR gross monthly
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 900 € to 4 000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
Recognition: • Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice • Competitive bonus structure • Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program • Loyalty rewards Flexibility: • Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work) Future: • Wide range of trainings and expert lectures • Regular performance review and career growth possibilities • Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In) • Employee share purchase plan Family & Health: • 3 extra days off • Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%) • Home-office equipment • Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses) • Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help) • Multisport card
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.