• Review of existing documentation management work processes;
• Providing Documentation Control support
• Managing metadata of various documents and tagging them against respective facility, discipline and document categories
• Perform the role of exchange of documents using transmittals from various 3rd party contractors/vendors & managing the Work-lifecycle in DMS using Documentum
• Lifecycle management of document from draft until issued stage
• Analyzing issues arising in Document Management System and providing fixes
• Carrying out thorough analysis and supporting the user community in Document Control
• Updating & providing desktop procedures, Quick Reference Guides & Operational run books
• Being responsible for supporting risk/issue resolution within the project scope and escalation of risks/issues
• Supporting team members with delivery methodologies and knowledge
• Designing the solutions and modifying the end-to-end business processes as per client needs
• Performing other duties, as required, consistent with the occupation
• Prioritizing and managing mailbox requests
• Developing and updating weekly and fortnightly reports tracking the completion of the requests and tasks
• Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering • Must have at least 3 years of overall experience in Document Management • Must have at least 2 years of experience in oil and gas industry • Knowledge in the engineering world: terminologies, document types and drawings • Must have 2 - 3 years of experience in Asset Optimization & Document Management System optimization projects with Oil & Gas firms
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.