Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that delivers a variety of Accounts payable or Accounts receivable services including e-banking payment administraton and Inter Company Accounting. You will be responsible for monthly closing activities. You will manage vendor payments including managing disputes and escalations with procurement. You will manage and support corrections to the Goods Receipt / Invoice Receipt accounts working with the respective controllers. You will partner with business managers and drive continuous improvement and ontime delivery. You will participate in internal and external audits and report and resolve non compliance issues. You will ensure that all Company policies and procedures are met with correct authorization and documentation.
- Past due collections
- Minimize Bad Debt
- Maintain contact with customer
- Analyze account statements
- Resolve customer disputes
- Recommend credit terms
- Analyze payment trends
- Provide monthly cash forecast
- Take action on deliquent accts
- Promote customer satisfaction
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Finance, Customer Service, or Business experience.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Working knowledge on SAP AR system.
- Strong PC skills and experience with Microsoft produc
- Basic Knowledge of accounting principles
- Improvement and results oriented mindset.
- Basic knowledge of credit risk management
- JOB ID: HRD125302
- Category: Finance
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India