About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Candidate will play a support role for multiple Digital application platforms.
Will be involved in end user support for 2nd and 3rd shift business operations in the US as well as WFIS business operations.
Should be able to identify the issues and do the root cause analysis, if required escalate and follow up with concerned teams.
Able to coordinate with multiple teams. Communicate the Status/issues to the stakeholders. Should be interested to learn the new technology and different tools.
• Primary: 6+ years overall IT experience in application support for the applications hosted on middleware platform such as webserver, tomcat, WebLogic etc.
• Good experience in troubleshooting and support of complex J2EE Application server environments.
• Heap Dump and Core dump analysis, log analysis and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience of working on monitoring/alerting tools like Splunk & AppDynamics.
• Provide a leading role in the identification and resolution of complex issues (Tier 2/3 support) utilizing product knowledge and trouble-shooting tools
• Technical capability to resolve incidents, work with developers and able to communicate to leaders/managers.
• Shell/Ansible Scripting experience is required
• Experience in automating recurring daily activities to create value to organization.
• Able to work on both Windows and UNIX platforms.
• Basic knowledge in database & network technologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
• Should have worked with the Vendors and understand the engagement model of various product vendors for any ongoing issues.
• Demonstrate strong written, oral communication skills and documentation skills
• Adapt the new technology, environments and standards as per the team's requirements.
• Must be independent, proactive, Quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize a demanding and varied workload.
• Demonstrated ability to keep up with an ever-changing technical environment.
• Highly self-motivated with a confident, do the right thing, attitude.
• Ticketing systems- Candidate should have experience working with a problem ticketing systems. Ticketing system they use is PAC 2000 (they can use another such as clarity, remedy, etc.). Need to have exposure and be able to document their work within the tool to resolve issues
• Should be able to work in 16X7 model (Should be able to provide support on-call, The shift includes to cover both Saturday and Sunday throughout the project)
• Certified in any of the middleware technologies, ITIL v3 Foundation Certified.
• Good to have knowledge of AppViewX.
• Having good exposure to Devops tools like Udeploy, GitHub etc.
• Experience working with in an on-shore/off-shore development model
• Knowledge of Banking and/or Trade Finance systems desirable but not essential
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 63676
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.