About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Hybrid Environments group is responsible for providing Services, Product Development, Cloud Engineering, Tools and Site Reliability for Wells Fargo Technology, as well as processes to enable the organization to achieve Cloud transformation
About the Role
It starts with you. You will work as part of the Wells India technology team. You will interact closely with multiple business and technology partners across Wells Fargo locations. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
- Join a team of engineers that are responsible for enabling .NET Core in the cloud at Wells Fargo.
- Create guidance, samples, tools, and automation to enable the adoption of .NET Core.
- Act as a subject-matter expert to .NET developers throughout the organization that are migrating from .NET Full Framework to .NET Core.
- The candidate should also be expert in development, design and implementation for web applications
- Work cloud management tools for automating cloud features
- The candidate will be working in an Scrum-based Agile environment Deliver robust solutions for cloud management tools with high quality
- Develop and own the cloud management features, reduce the dependency
- 1-2 year - .NET Core /ASP.NET Core 3.1 or Above
- 6-8 years - .NET Full Framework
- Git based Source Control
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Public/Private Cloud
- 6-8 year - .NET Core / ASP.NET Core
- Mongo DB or other NoSQL
- Kafka experience
- OIDC / OAuth 2 provider experience (Okta, Auth0, Ping Identity)
- SPA frameworks (Angular / React / Vue)
- SQL Server
- Working in Agile / Scrum teams
- Consumer of CI/CD
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 62032
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.