Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Through client interfacing, gain a thorough understanding of their needs and act as the liaison between the client and the laboratory staff
- Set up customer account, programs, and testing information in the laboratory information management system (LIMS)
- Review first sample Certificate of Analysis (COA) and invoice with the customer to verify that appropriate tests and reporting format are as requested
- Monitor the progress of projects, heading off any potential setbacks that could adversely affect the customer
- Work with laboratory leadership and staff to ensure the quality of work completed and reported meets or exceeds pre-determined quality standards
- Review analytical reports for completeness and accuracy prior to releasing to the client
- Communicate with customers regarding late or out-of-specification test results and document all customer interactions in the customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Assist in handling and investigation of customer complaints in accordance with company quality policies
- Manage the financial and business aspects of assigned accounts, working closely with sales
- Develop new products and/or services through evaluation of client needs
- Identify cross selling and/or other information that may be useful in creating new opportunities for existing customers
- Provide support to the Sales teams including customer visits
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology or a related field of study
- A minimum of 1 year of related industry experience preferably in a lab environment
- In-depth technical understanding of industry or subject area
- Ability to effectively convey technical knowledge, troubleshoot and solve technical problems
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements, common practices and trends as they relate to the industry
- Excellent customer service skills, to include strong verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of personal computer operations including spreadsheet, word processing and relational database
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, follow up skills and attention to detail are also required for success in this role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, organize and lead projects
- Desire to work collaboratively with clients and internal staff teams to achieve common goals
This is a direct hire position with a Monday through Friday, ~ 8:30am-5pm work schedule, and an hourly pay rate of $22.58. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Killingly, Connecticut
Kelly | Killingly, Connecticut
Kelly | Cumberland, Rhode Island
Kelly | Worcester, Massachusetts
Kelly | Lincoln, Rhode Island
Kelly | North Providence, Rhode Island
Kelly | East Providence, Rhode Island
Kelly | North Attleborough, Massachusetts
Kelly | East Providence, Rhode Island
Kelly | Oxford, Massachusetts