Salary: Based on experience
The Human Resources Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resources function including orientation, compensation, generating reports and enforcing company policies and practices. This position performs professional level human resources works and carries out responsibilities in one or more functional areas, such as staffing, employee relations, compensation, training, employment, labor relations, safety, and research associated with various employment questions.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the HR department for various branches within their District and carries out administrative work involving the human resources functions and maintains related records.
- Assesses company policies, programs and procedures and informs employee and management on the interpretation of them.
- May have lead or professional responsibilities over lower level support and clerical personnel.
- With Corporate Talent Acquisition Department facilitates the timely hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with department managers to understand skills and competencies required for the openings.
- Analyzes and provides advice to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee work problems.
- Maintains employee records ensuring completion and accuracy of detail such as employee information, job classification, pay rates, organizational structure and other key details.
- Supervisors the training of new hires for orientation and may conduct new hire orientation
- Performs routine task required to administer and execute HR programs including but not limited to DayForce maintenance, leaves, resignation, terminations, discipline matters, exit interviews, uniform inventory and hourly compensation process and Loomis Academ...
Loomis is the international leader in the cash handling services industry. Our international network covers over 400 operating locations in the US and eleven western European countries.
In the US, Loomis operates the nation’s largest integrated cash distribution network, with nearly 200 operating locations and over 8,000 Teammates. Loomis utilizes a fleet of approximately 3,000 vehicles to provide cash handling products and services to financial institutions and commercial/retail businesses. Secure armored transport, SafePoint Retail Cash Management solutions, ATM services, cash, coin and check processing, outsourced vault services are all components of the industry solutions Loomis provides.
Our history dates back over 160 years with roots in the American west. Just as the pioneers who settled the west and the Alaska frontier depended on us for secure, reliable transport, today’s business community counts on Loomis for comprehensive cash handling solutions.
With a broad range of services, nationwide coverage, and strategic application of technology, we offer opportunities to achieve greater profitability and reduce risk. Through the seamless integration of cash processing, secure transportation, technology innovation, and management, Loomis creates exceptional value for our customers.
As the specialist at creating efficient cash flow, Loomis is the industry leader at creating efficient cash flow designed to efficiently and effectively manage cash in society.
Oasis Systems, LLC | Burlington, Massachusetts
Kelly | Billerica, Massachusetts
Kelly | Billerica, Massachusetts
Parker Hannifin Corporation | Woburn, Massachusetts
NextEra Energy, Inc | Seabrook, New Hampshire
Kelly | Woburn, Massachusetts
Kelly | Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Entegris | Billerica, Massachusetts
TJX Companies, Inc. | Woburn, Massachusetts
HCA Human Resources, LLC | , New Hampshire