PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for the provision of the security program for a customer on behalf of G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. with the objective of providing direction and leadership for contracted services including guarding, receptionist, switchboard operations, patrol services, and other security solutions. This position oversees operations and is also responsible for client service, problem resolution, and service delivery monitoring and enhancements. This role will be responsible for developing and growing a solid relationship with the customer’s security executives based in the U.S.
This position will act as the G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. liaison with the local client representative, local law enforcement agencies, customers, and employees. This position is the primary point of contact for daily human relations functions involving G4S Company employees assigned to the site. This position is responsible for invoicing and payroll functions related to all G4S employees assigned to the site The Account Manager works under limited supervision and requires excellent multi-tasking skills and successful time-management abilities.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the security staff at the client’s facility; work closely with Facilities and EH&S department to maintain and improve security operations
- Meet regularly with the client representatives for status updates; addresses any actual or potential problems, supports security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews and updates post orders
- Provide account management and oversight for the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development, and retention of high caliber staff; plans, assigns, and directs work; provide performance feedback, coach associates, and ensure disciplinary actions, as necessary; support staff as appropriate in carrying out their respective responsibilities
- Support G4S business requests for price adjustments
- Conduct compliance audits to ensure G4S operations are performing in accordance with all contract requirements
- Implement monthly and quarterly contractually-agreed key performance indicators to measure and enhance security team effectiveness and performance; ensure that account administration and tactical effectiveness metrics are at optimum levels
- Create and update protocols for security staff including, but not limited to, alarm management and response, CCTV operation, emergency response, theft, hardware/software malfunction, and day-to-day guard duties
- Provide client with weekly updates including, but not limited to, guard staffing, guard trainings, position postings, security projects, and operational concerns and successes; conduct trainings for existing and new staff, and ensure trainings are documented and provided to the client; ensure security staff is trained and regularly tested on handling medical emergencies
- Provide quarterly access reports for the client’s locations, and ensure appropriate access is assigned to employees; manage local and global physical badge access system and troubleshoot when needed
- Perform monthly drills with security staff to prepare for emergencies including, but not limited to, evacuations, fire/smoke response, and active shooter situations
- Respond to after-hours security related emergencies
- Manage client safety programs
- Position G4S for revenue growth with the customer; exploring new opportunities to service their requirements
- Coordinate with client to support special events or emergency coverage
G4S is the world's leading international security solutions group, with more than 50,000 employees across the United States and Canada
Offering a unique combination of personnel, project management, risk management, and technology solutions, G4S focuses on advancing the safety and security of businesses and Governments, ensuring the security of key assets—people, property, products and reputation.
G4S Secure Solutions in North America encompasses a range of business units which together provide the opportunity for truly integrated services to Government and the business sector.
- G4S Secure Solutions (USA) is a leading provider of integrated security solutions in the United States
- G4S Regulated Security Solutions (RSS) is a leading provider to customers in the specialized fields of commercial nuclear and petro-chemical facilities
- G4S Nuclear Security Services Corporation (NSSC) is the worldwide leader in the field of detection and assessment systems for high level security facilities in the United States
- G4S Youth Services LLC provides governments with safe, secure, and effective programs that address the needs of delinquent and troubled youth
- G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd works in partnership with governments, businesses and organizations to provide integrated security solutions in Canada
G4S Technology provides integrated systems and security solutions, protecting everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organizations and high security Government facilities.
G4S Compliance & Investigations is a global leader in fraud abatement solutions and corporate compliance needs.
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Willowbrook, Illinois
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Chicago, Illinois
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Whiting, Indiana
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Carol Stream, Illinois
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Melrose Park, Illinois
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Hoffman Estates, Illinois
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Chicago, Illinois
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Midlothian, Illinois
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Riverwoods, Illinois
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Des Plaines, Illinois