Supports the operations of the organization's training and development function by assessing the training needs of employees and evaluating the performance of current training programs and materials.
• Plans, conducts, and interprets needs analyses, identifying skill or knowledge gaps among employees and documenting job requirements, Coordinate with training staff to develop and deploy training resources meant to address these gaps. Assesses employees' skill or knowledge levels upon completion of training and produces objective measurements of training program performance. Recommends improvements to training programs, content, or delivery mechanisms.
• Training & Development work includes developing training curriculum/materials, selecting appropriate delivery mechanisms, delivering training, and monitoring training effectiveness for the general workforce and for targeted discipline/technical areas:
• Discipline-specific professional and process/tool knowledge training (e.g., Finance function training on external accounting standards and internal financial systems/control processes)
• Discipline-specific competency training (e.g., Pharmacy, Pharmacy Billing)
• Training on general workplace standards, processes, and tools (e.g., Supervisor Training, Employee Time Entry, Email, etc.)
• Training on general skills and competencies (e.g., Verbal & Written Communications, Time Management Skills, Basic Spreadsheet/Document Creation skills, etc.)
• May develop training curriculum/materials.
• Performs work under minimal supervision.
• Handles complex issues and problems, refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
• Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
• May act as a lead or first-level supervisor.
• Typically requires a bachelor's degree and 4 to 6 years of experience.
About our Line of Business
Colorado Pay Min
Colorado Pay Max
BrightSpring is the parent company of a family of services and brands that provides clinical, nonclinical, pharmacy and ancillary care services for people of all ages, health and skill levels across home and community settings.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.
BrightSpring. Not just your best career. Your best life.
At BrightSpring, we need excellent people. To do excellent things. Have you wanted to make a difference in the lives of people – or entire communities? At BrightSpring you can.
This in fact could be the amazing opportunity you have been looking for. Have you wanted to find a place where there was no limit to the training you can receive throughout your career? BrightSpring® has it all. Why not find out what we can offer you?
BrightSpring lets you choose the health care field that fits you best.
· HomeCare Services
· Community Living Services
· Family & Youth Services
· Neuro Rehabilitation Services
· Behavioral Health Services
· Telecare & Remote Support
· Pharmacy Services
· Workforce Services
At BrightSpring, we’re putting out the call for everyone from caregivers to nurses to specialists to administrators to business leaders and IT innovators. If you want to be a part of an organization that is shaping the future of American health care, we invite you to take a look at what BrightSpring can offer you…