Org Marketing StatementWith annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Review conformance of hose while coiling on reel and cut hose as needed
• Verify part number, hose size and job numbers based on manufacturing specifications
• Review dimensions, tag colors and take up reel diameter
• Inspect product of attributes (flaws) such as bony hose, broken wires, missing wires, kinked hose, etc.
• Properly tape and cut out nonconforming sections of hose
• Place hose scrap in proper containers
• Record attributes (flaws) and hose scrap on Hose Coiling Inspection Sheets, update WW3
• Measure OD, ID and pitch
• Prepare and complete proper labeling of hose
• Cut burst and periodic samples as required
• Clean plug gages as needed
Operate pressure test
• Set up test mode (proof and/or impact), jaws, mandrels, prefill, run cycle time and dump pressure (purge) according to manufacturing specifications
• Record PSI impact on back of tag
• Cut off hose ends and wrap with tape
• Place tested hose in quality inspection area
Hose Coiling & Pressure Test:
• Maintain work area in clean and orderly fashion, follow 5S practices
• Know and practice all safety regulations and quality guidelines
• Report production issues to Direct Lead
Perform work of an equal or lower classification
Qualifications• High School Diploma or GED, recognizes International Diplomas (may need to be translated to English)
• U.S. citizen or permanent residency status required
• High School Diploma or GED, recognizes International Diplomas (may need to be translated to English)
• U.S. citizen or permanent residency status required
• Must be able to work and communicate with peers
• Must be able to write legibly, read and speak English
• Must be able to adapt to production needs to satisfy customer demands
• Must be able to read work orders and interpret manufacturing specifications, understand and use shop math, use and interpret measuring instruments (i.e. calipers, micrometers, pi tape, etc.)
• Basic understanding of lean fundamentals and attention to detail skills preferred
• Basic computer skills preferred
Equal Employment OpportunityParker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Parker views the world through the lens of a broad range of motion and control technologies, and team members see a vast number of engineering challenges that are yet to be solved and can make a meaningful difference in people's lives. These very challenges drive Parker people forward, seeking new ways to innovate, combine technologies, collaborate, develop systems and partner with our customers to solve problems. We call it Winovation and by following its path, we not only create limitless growth potential for Parker, we also make significant contributions to our world at large, for our generation and for the generations to come.
Competing and winning in today's challenging global markets will require Parker to build on the company's strong foundation while setting a new course with strategies to take performance to the next level. Using the new Win Strategy as a guide, Parker is striving to achieve new financial and operational performance targets. The Win Strategy is built on the established goals of engaged people, premier customer experience, profitable growth and financial performance, and will position Parker to achieve financial performance among its diversified industrial proxy peer companies.
Parker’s culture is reflected in the core values team members aspire to: A Winning Culture, Passionate People, Valued Customers and Engaged Leadership. Over time, Parker has nurtured a culture which emphasizes a commitment to excellence and integrity and a special concern for its customers’ welfare. Parker’s continued success in serving its customers, suppliers, shareholders and the general public depends upon each individual team member's full commitment.
Parker is located in 50 countries around the world supporting 100 divisions with 336 manufacturing locations. Parker's unrivalled industrial distribution network extends to approximately 13,000 locations globally. Through this extensive network of local, independent businesses, Parker brings its products and services to customers in 104 countries. This includes continued penetration of the ParkerStore network of industrial retail outlets, which has more than 3,000 locations around the world. Parker employs over 50,000 people worldwide.