Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pay Rate: $15 - $18/hr. (depending on experience)
The Administrative Specialist will provide backup support to input resident data into the System and assist in the resident onboarding and orientation process. The Administrative Specialist will ensure that files for terminating residents and fellows contain required documentation, i.e., diplomas, curriculum vitae, National Institutional Ranking Framework (NRIFs), etc.
- This position is responsible for coordinating, prioritizing and performing confidential administrative support services for the GME Director, GME Assistant Director, and the GME team including planning, arranging, and ensuring the completion of logistics for recurring meetings of the Education Coordinators and Graduate Medical Education Committee (GMEC) subcommittees, including securing meeting rooms, scheduling guests, arranging audiovisual/teleconference equipment, circulating committee materials, confirming attendees, and other tasks as required.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system, including maintaining and archiving of hard copy files. Ensure that files for terminating residents and fellows contain required documentation (diplomas, CVs, NRIFs, etc.)
- Perform a variety of complex writing and reporting tasks in support of the GME Director. Independently research and draft correspondence, and communication materials.
- Manage special projects as delegated by the Director and Assistant Director on an ongoing basis, such as:
- Aid in the production of the GME Annual Report.
- Provide back-up support to input resident data in New Innovations as needed. - Assist in onboarding of residents as needed
- Communicate event information to targeted audiences including program directors and other faculty, education coordinators, residents and fellows.
- Collaborate with GME leadership in the planning and logistics of resident orientation and other events as needed.
- Generate name tags, name tents and handouts/packets for meetings and events.
- Assist with the Director's calendar, setting up meetings as requested, responding to external meeting requests, and working with colleagues to ensure accurate scheduling and meeting logistics.
- Screen and respond to mail, email and phone calls based upon knowledge of the GME leadership's views and priorities, including drafting responses to issues identified. - Answer telephones and provide information to callers, take messages, and/or transfer calls to appropriate staff member.
- Prepare attendance reports and related correspondence for applicable events
- Sort and distribute USPS/UPS/FedEx/etc. mail and packages; Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent, with at least four years of experience in an office or administrative support position.
- Additional education may not be substituted for this experience requirement.
- Knowledge of/experience with New Innovations Residency Management software.
- Bachelors degree or higher.
- Graduate Medical Education experience.
PLEAES APPLY TODAY!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.