- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Austin, TX or be willing to relocate to the location. This position may require travel within the US and Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 2 years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem leveraging tools like HBase, Hive, Pig, Scala, SPARK, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Python
- 1.5+ years of experience in Python & Spark with Advanced Spark programming and Advanced python programming.
- Strong knowledge in object oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
- 4 years of hands on experience with Hadoop distributed frameworks while handling large amount of big data using Spark, Python, Hive, and Hadoop Ecosystems, preferably on cloud platform
- 2+ years of experience with Python required
- 2+ years of experience with SQL and Big Data experience
- Experience of working on AWS EMR Managed services is preferred
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies - Scrum, SaFe, Extreme programming
- Ability to work within deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute on tasks.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to communicate across teams, internal and external at all levels.
- Experience in Drive automations
- DevOps Knowledge is an added advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL with any RDBMS.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.