ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Pay Rate: $17/hr with a bump to $19/hr at the completion of training (approximately 3 months)
Hire on Bonus:
$1,500 without gun permit
$2,000 with state gun permit
• The Armed Driver/Messenger Guard will drive automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds a minimum of 10 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
• Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
• Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per week.
• Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
• Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
• Other duties assigned.
• Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for covering significant distances (several yards).
• Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
• Full-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 50 hours/week.
• Full-time work at a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period.
• Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
• Exposure to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise and possibly to gasoline/diesel fumes.
Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends on our team members, and that’s why it’s important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry. Key benefit components include:
Health insurance, Dental, Vision plan
Employee assistance plan
Short-term and Long-term disability
Basic life insurance plan
Voluntary life insurance plan...
Loomis is the international leader in the cash handling services industry. Our international network covers over 400 operating locations in the US and eleven western European countries.
In the US, Loomis operates the nation’s largest integrated cash distribution network, with nearly 200 operating locations and over 8,000 Teammates. Loomis utilizes a fleet of approximately 3,000 vehicles to provide cash handling products and services to financial institutions and commercial/retail businesses. Secure armored transport, SafePoint Retail Cash Management solutions, ATM services, cash, coin and check processing, outsourced vault services are all components of the industry solutions Loomis provides.
Our history dates back over 160 years with roots in the American west. Just as the pioneers who settled the west and the Alaska frontier depended on us for secure, reliable transport, today’s business community counts on Loomis for comprehensive cash handling solutions.
With a broad range of services, nationwide coverage, and strategic application of technology, we offer opportunities to achieve greater profitability and reduce risk. Through the seamless integration of cash processing, secure transportation, technology innovation, and management, Loomis creates exceptional value for our customers.
As the specialist at creating efficient cash flow, Loomis is the industry leader at creating efficient cash flow designed to efficiently and effectively manage cash in society.
Penske Truck Leasing | Hebron, Kentucky
Pep Boys | Cincinnati, Ohio
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Hebron, Kentucky
University of Cincinnati | Cincinnati, Ohio
Cintas Corporation | Milford, Ohio
Westat | Cincinnati, Ohio
BrightSpring Health Services | Florence, Kentucky
Acertus | Cincinnati, Ohio
Anthem, Inc. | Mason, Ohio
Cintas Corporation | Cincinnati, Ohio