Location:Taj__cina 111, 36-002 Jasionka, Poland
An HR Business Partner owns the people strategy for a particular organization and works to develop and execute on this strategy in close partnership with his/her business leader(s), Talent Lead, Analytics Lead, Total Rewards Partner and Employee Relations Partner(s). The best HR Business Partners deeply understand the business, how it works and where it___s going. They have a strong understanding of both the internal and external business drivers and challenges, and they use this knowledge to provide proactive, forward-looking insights to leaders about how to best utilize and lead their people in direct support of business goals.
- Develop workforce strategies that ensure future business success by translating the needs of the business into an actionable people strategy
- Drive the talent management process to identify, develop and build the leadership pipeline
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach to business leaders
- Provide insight and guidance to leaders on organizational design, workforce trends and change management best practices
- Develop high-impact diversity and inclusion practices that support business priorities
- Business Leader
- Strategic Planner
- Trusted Advisor
- Relationship Builder
- Talent Champion
- Culture and Change Ambassador
OD competencies, in particular:
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to influence leaders
- Respect of leaders/business
- Facilitation skills
- Trusted by the leader/business
- System thinking
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people, innovation and technology
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.