Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell HAGS seeks an experienced service engineer to work as a Field Service engineer for gas detection equipment, servicing a variety of our customers in Belgium. You will report directly to the local Service Manager and work as part of a flexible and multi skilled team with responsibility for maintaining, troubleshooting, repair and service of a wide range of gas detection equipment in a number of key industries, including the Hi-Tech, Oil & Gas, Petrochem and Utility industries. You will play a vital hands on role contributing and achieving our customers set objectives within our everyday business. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that supports and develops its staff members in a cutting edge technology environment.
- Performing service & repairs to Honeywell fixed and portable products in a timely and efficient manner on clients site
- Responsible for diagnosing and analysing causes of product failures and making recommendations for improvement
- Maintains and updates all preventative service and calibration records to clients requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Provide detailed and accurate reporting
- Operate clients spare part requisitioning system
- Help to develop preventative and maintenance schedules for equipment on site
- Service and commissioning of field equipment
- Actively participate in out of hours on call program.
- Have direct interaction with customers to build relationships, establish communication and promote Honeywell
- Analytics products and services
- Provide Honeywell customers with product support & technical enquiries.
- Review, report and control warranty costs
- Provide all Honeywell internal customers and sales engineers with technical information and support.
- Responsible for raising CDR’s on product failures and customer complaints.
- Ensure Honeywell HSE compliance
- Ensure Honeywell Code of Conduct compliance
- Identify and pass on sales leads.
- Work with and strengthen relationships with other Honeywell organisations
- Assist when required in internal and external audits
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong PC skills.
- Knowledge of gas detection beneficial.
- Experience with practical technical service for electro/mechanical & optical systems.
- Able to work on own initiate.
- Work well within a team.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Results driven.
- Business aware.
- Proven record of strong organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High personality level, excellent technical abilities, high trouble shooting abilities, good team player, fast learning, creative, service orientated and ability to work under pressure.
Some travel Required
What makes Honeywell cool?
Honeywell’s innovative technologies are making our world cleaner and more sustainable, more secure, connected, energy efficient and productive. At Honeywell you have a unique opportunity to build world changing products with global reach backed up by a solid and respected entity that offers opportunities to leverage great people and great ideas to make a difference.
- JOB ID: HRD123365
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: Hermes Plaza Hermeslaan, 1H,Diegem,VLAAMS BRABANT,1831,Belgium
Honeywell | Antwerp,
Honeywell | Machelen,
Honeywell | Machelen,
Arrow Electronics | Zaventem,
Honeywell | ,
Honeywell | ,