Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Licensed Vocational Nurse PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join CareNow which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At CareNow, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Licensed Vocational Nurse PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) like you who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
In this role, you will:
- Perform clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG’s, and administering IM injections.
- Manage patient charts including collecting patient history, documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart audits.
- Apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing charts.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- Ensure the occupational client’s preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
You should have:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of practical/vocational nursing.
- Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of residency is required.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is preferred
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion.
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 8am – 9pm, Saturday 8am – 8pm, and Sunday 8am – 5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Licensed Vocational Nurse PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Prosper, Texas
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Roanoke, Texas
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Garland, Texas
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Mc Kinney, Texas
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Dallas, Texas
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Dallas, Texas
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Rockwall, Texas