Outside Sales & Support Technician - Remote
John Zink LLC is seeking a Service Technical Customer Advisor that will act as a trusted advisor to our customers and provide technical field support services along with advising our customers on equipment upgrades and replacement parts for their equipment. Customers include refineries, power plants, petrochemical plants, universities as well as other steam users.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop relationships/strategic partnerships with key accounts in assigned territory.
- Perform courtesy site visits to determine the need for maintenance service contracts, equipment upgrades, and spare parts recommendations.
- Perform maintenance tuning and trouble shooting on combustion equipment at customers’ job sites.
- Interface and troubleshoot PLCs including PLC Logic as well as HMIs and HMI programs.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Able to understand Burner Management Systems (BMS) and Combustion Control Systems (CCS) using a PLC control and HMI operator interface along with having a rudimentary knowledge of electrical design and wiring skills.
- Have operational and functional knowledge of register burners/boiler, duct burners/HRSG’s and utility burners/boilers.
- Field experience working with instrumentation, flame scanners, and igniters.
- Experience working with register burners/boilers, duct burners/HRSG or utility burners.
- 2 year technical degree from an accredited college OR have 2 plus years of equivalent work experience in combustion industry.
- Travel 25%
- Must live or be willing to relocate to NJ, PA, or surrounding NE States.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of work experience with register burners, duct burners or utility burners.
- 2 + years of experience working on Allen-Bradley PLC’s in combustion or steam generation industry.
- 4 year degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Experience using SalesForce and Field FX.
- 2+ years of technical sales/advisor work experience.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. They have invested about $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures since 2003 to make life better around the world by efficiently converting resources into products and services that people depend on every day.
Our major industries include refining, chemicals and biofuels; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching.
Since 1960, the value of the Standard & Poor's 500 grew 100-fold (assuming the reinvestment of dividends). During that same period, the value of Koch Industries grew nearly 3,500-fold (using the same assumptions). The growth of Koch companies has been achieved both through acquisitions and through expansion and broadening of existing businesses. Contributing to the company’s continued growth is the shareholders’ long-time policy of reinvesting 90 percent of earnings.
We have long been committed to creating real, sustainable value for all of society. For decades, Koch companies have supported education and social progress. These philanthropic efforts include support for educational institutions, foundations and programs that study and promote market-based solutions to societal challenge. Koch also works to protect, conserve and enhance natural resources; Koch companies around the world have earned more than 550 awards for safety, environmental excellence, community stewardship, innovation and customer service since January 2009.
Koch Industries | , Massachusetts
Koch Industries | Wilmington, Massachusetts
Kelly | Ayer, Massachusetts
Steam Management, Inc. | Boston, Massachusetts
HERC - New England | Cambridge, Massachusetts
Eaton | Franklin, Massachusetts
Entegris | Billerica, Massachusetts
Emergent Biosolutions Inc. | Canton, Massachusetts
Danaher Corporation | Marlborough, Massachusetts
Arrow Electronics | , Massachusetts