- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for RTR activities and provide solution or direction for system errors, escalations, issues and concerns.
- Stay aware of, and align to Accenture process and data methodology and tooling requirements
- Regularly review and challenge any step outs in the current process design to identify best practices and process improvements
- Collaborate with different processes such as AWS, ISA, Compliance, Payroll Operations, Total Rewards, etc. for the development and maintenance of RTR process documentations ensuring that they evergreen fostering effective processes and controls are in place and are adhered to.
- run change and improvement initiatives and ensure timely delivery through robust project management system or implementation plan and through adherence of the group escalation matrix.
- Act as Point of Contact (POC) for Finance-related process improvements and innovation initiatives impacting RTR.
- Assist during audit by attending to audit requests/ requirements.
- Ensure the existing and support the enforcement of Data Privacy Laws and regulation at corporate level for payroll or employee information.
- Additional operational responsibility for Service Delivery, when applicable or assigned
Stakeholder Management and Business Relationship
- Understands the business and Finance agenda and translates that into Finance actions/priorities
- Point of contact and trouble-shoot
Qualifications: • Graduate of BS Accountancy and Must be a CPA • Must have 5 years’ experience in Record to Report or General Accounting processes • Process Improvement • Ability identify solution for complex issues and accounting problems • Has worked in an extensive ERP environment • Experience in handling accounting in a headcount intensive business structure • Good to have experience in Project Management or Change Management • Willing to be assigned Boni, Mandaluyong • Regular shift, 9am – 6pm
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.