SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We are currently seeking a PRN Ultrasound Tech.
As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizations in the world.
You will perform diagnostic procedures on all parts of the body as well as the following most common exams (this list is not all inclusive):
- Limited OB
- Pelvic – trans-abdominal and trans-vaginal
- Head/Neck-thyroid, lymph nodes, carotid
- Venous- legs and arm
- Arterials limited- groin or specific
- Arterial segmental Doppler
- Invasive procedures – Biopsies, thoracentesis and paracentesis
- You will complete the patient’s history form, document the technologist exam sheet, take vital signs and check labs as needed, completing consent forms when necessary, and re-stocking exam rooms with required supplies in between patients.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Sonography is required.
- Sonography certification/certification eligible from the ARDMS (or equivalent) is required. Must acquire ARDMS (or equivalent) certification within 6 months of employment.
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or America Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of Sonographer experience is highly preferred.
- an accredited Chest Pain Center
- Certified Stroke Center
- Dedicated Heart Center
- State of the art Spine Clinic
- Special Beginnings – the Memorial Hospital maternity center
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.