DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
This position is located at:
Mercy Hospital St. Louis
615 S New Ballas
St. Louis, MO
ROi, an affiliate of HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply chain organization transforming healthcare. At ROi, you’ll earn competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with ample opportunities to learn, grow and innovate. If you have a passion for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a cost effective manner, consider a career with us.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a Coworker Store Coordinator, you will be responsible for organizing services provided by the department. You will assist with publication and distribution of informational materials.
Apply today to join the HCA team!
What you will do in this role:
- Perform a variety of customer service related tasks including answering telephones, greeting customers, and cashiering functions.
- Oversee pricing and tagging of merchandise, stocking, and housekeeping.
- Coordinate marketing and promotion of concierge services and events.
- You will proactively educate co-workers on the resources and programs available to them through the Concierge services.
- You will cultivate relationships, adding and increasing co-worker users and usage, and building co-worker loyalty, trust and confidence.
- You will accurately maintain records as it pertains to gift cards inventory and other product inventory.
- You will be responsible for receiving in weekly inventory shipments.
What you should have for this role:
- You must have a High School Diploma
- Prior experience in retail, merchandising or customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, A/P processing, data entry and internet navigation.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community! We want your knowledge and expertise!
We promptly review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.