Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that delivers a variety of Accounts payable or Accounts receivable services including e-banking payment administraton and Inter Company Accounting. You will be responsible for monthly closing activities. You will manage vendor payments including managing disputes and escalations with procurement. You will partner with business managers and drive continuous improvement and ontime delivery. You will participate in internal and external audits and report and resolve non compliance issues. You will ensure that all Company policies and procedures are met with correct authorization and documentation. You will be responsible to manage a team and drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare financial statements
- Analyze transaction details
- Respond to audit queries
- Prepare reconcilliations
- Generate reports
- Prepare variation reports
- Verify documents
- Answer accounting questions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Some relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Good communication skills - verbal and written.
- Strong orientation towards process improvement.
- Detail orientation
- JOB ID: req283666
- Category: Finance
- Location: Lipetskaya oblast, Gryazinskiy district, Kazinka,SEZ PIT,Lipetsk,399071,Russian Federation