About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Technology Infrastructure (TI) supports and delivers enterprise infrastructure services that enable our Wells Fargo customers globally. It is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure.
About the Role
This position is within Enterprise application hosting services in PaaS team and will be responsible for design, integration, build and 24/7 production support of Pivotal cloud Foundry.Rotating support coverage Sun - Sat 6:00AM PT - 6:00PM PT.
- Troubleshooting web/client/server applications, Basic SSL certificate management and troubleshooting
- Tuning, monitoring, and troubleshooting in a web based server environment including Application Performance Monitoring.
- Knowledge of web protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, and SSL) as well as troubleshooting connectivity of these protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Deductive reasoning and troubleshooting skills in a complex environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team management skills
4 year Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree plus 6 years' experience or equivalent
- 2+ year's experience in migrating and/or refactoring of in-house application to Public cloud/Azure/PCF/Kubernetes
- 2+ year's experience with either PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) or Kubernetes
- 5 years of overall experience with Windows & Linux environments.
- 1+ years experience with Containerization and associated management tools (Docker, Kubernetes and PKS). Have handled at least 2-3 large scale Kubernetes deployments, management, administering and monitoring in on-premises/cloud.
- 3+ years experience with in-depth troubleshooting Linux Operating systems
- 3+ years of PowerShell, Bash Shell or Perl scripting experience
- 2+ years experience with cloud Native application technologies
- Experience in IT infrastructure management and troubleshooting
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting web/client/server
- Participate in the build-out of automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions
- Working knowledge of Cloud Platforms in one or a combination of the following: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
Experience working as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer in a scaled cloud environment
- Exposure to 12 factors, migration to cloud (PCF, PKS). Significant development experience to understand application framework for any troubleshooting required within the platform.
- Hands on experience on .Net technologies would be a significant advantage.
- Able to conduct performance tuning, review log files, and troubleshoot web application issues
- Demonstrated ability to document technical systems.
- Experience with one or more Observability/Monitoring tools: Elastic, Kibana, Grafana, AppDynamics, Kafka, Big Panda, Splunk
- Experience with capacity planning, sizing, and performance tuning
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.