About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Consumer Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
Development and maintenance of Java/J2EE based enterprise applications. Role involves technical solution designing, coding, unit testing, automation testing, builds and deployment of Java application with critical focus on security, performance, and scalability.
- Provide technical solutions for the given business problems.
- Coding, unit testing and automation testing.
- Provide technical Guidance/direction to junior developers.
- Analyze requirements and come up with technical design.
- Develop code with established standards/best practices around security, scalability and performance.
- Develop reusable components to improve efficiencies
- Involve in design and development of automation framework using Selenium Web Driver
• 7+ years of strong & proven experience in Core Java and java based web application development using
Core Java (Multithreading, Collection, Exception Handling).
• Strong experience in developing applications using J2EE(Servlets, JSP, JDBC,JMS) technologies.
• Good experience in developing REST/SOAP web services and application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXWS, JAXRS, JAXB.
• Experience in Rich UI development using HTML, CSS, JSON, XSLT, AJAX, Servlets.
• Design and development application using Spring , Hibernate frameworks.
• Strong experience in Junit testing.
• Good knowledge/Experience in collecting Test Data for Data Driven Testing and Creating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Webdriver.
• Good understanding and experience in using build and deployment tools like Jenkins, UDeploy etc
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.