About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Consumer Lending and Banking Technology (CLBT) supports various applications for the CLBT line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology teams work on various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH etc.,
About the Role
Automation developer for Global Branch Foundation (Corporate Banking) applications in International Services – Oracle Flexcube, Oracle Banking Payments (OBPM), Oracle Banking Liquidity Management (OBLM) applications to ensure quality of the source codes delivered by vendor (Oracle) and custom/extensions done by Oracle & Wells Fargo team members during various testing phases and also to design & develop automation scripts.
- Should have at least 5+ years of hands-on product expertise in Oracle Flexcube, Oracle Banking Payments (OBPM), Oracle Banking Liquidity Management (OBLM)
- Should have experience in Dev automation using Java, Selenium and similar tools/framework
- Experience in automation framework designing, scripting, executing and maintaining automated test scripts
- Should have at least 4+ years of hands-on experience in querying database using SQL/PLSQL
- Should have prior working experience in Core Modules, Payments domain, Customer and Account setup and Interest Calculation
- Should have working experience in Agile, familiar with software and defect lifecycles
- Review and Analyze business requirements/FSDs and communicate for clarification if any
- Should have knowledge in DevOPS. Working experience/knowledge in MAVEN, GIT and Jenkins will be required
- Experience using HP ALM and JIRA to various SDLC processes and artifacts
- Should have proven experience in estimation of book of work and define operational metrics
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholder management and effective escalation
- Ability to work directly with the technology and business counterparts in globally distributed location
- Should be having collaborative attitude to work with local & distributed teams
Essential Qualifications(Technical Skills):
Oracle Flexcube, Oracle Banking Payments (OBPM), Oracle Banking Liquidity Management (OBLM)
Automation using Java, Selenium
Agile methodologies (Scrum)
DevOPS, MAVEN, GITHUB and Jenkins
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.