At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a Global Workforce Solutions Consultant for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- A passionate leader who can identify client needs, design effective solutions on both existing and new products.
- Highly effective at collaborating with multiple cross functional leaders.
- Able to work independently, outcome driven, team focused and have a passion to exceeding client expectations.
- A forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas, strategies, or concepts to ensure teams succeed.
- Passionate about vendor success and able to see opportunities where others see challenges.
- Expert in the subject of outsourced solutions design and deployment.
- Develop and deploy service delivery solutions for the SendTech Service division to support domestic and global opportunities.
- Ensure the solution exceeds quality and profitability expectations.
- Provide guidance on solutions scope, requirements, and constraints and defined risks.
- Deliver solutions that could include workforce resources, software, hardware, transportation, supply chain and professional service opportunities.
- Design and implement solutions that include, but are not limited to, business case development, workflow design, costing strategies, workforce planning models (both operational and financial) and contract negotiations.
- Collect and verify client requirements are accurate, consistent, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and conform to Pitney Bowes standards.
- Partner with teams of Sales, IT, Program Managers, Procurement, Legal, Risk Management, and Learning & Development.
- Brings a vast knowledge of external customer business analysis, process management, and change management skills to the position.
- Be a subject matter expert who will stay current in the latest industry technology coupled with our products & services.
- Travel will vary and could be extensive and global depending on the given opportunities.
As a Global Workforce Solution Consultant, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, technology, business, or work experience equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in business, requirements analysis or related profession
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration with external customer management teams, end users, sales, C-Suite executives, and other senior business leaders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate, create, and drive change
- Partner with teams of Sales, IT, program managers, and installation professionals, Procurement, Legal, Risk Management and Learning & Development
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite including Visio, Excel, Word & PowerPoint to drive communication to internal & external stakeholders
- Deep level of solutioning acumen with the ability to successfully support and promote concepts and ideas
- Must have experience participating in a consultative solution selling model for services, software, and hardware
- Experience and training in project management methodologies for enterprise engagements is preferred
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Sending Technology Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities line.
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. The 1.5 million clients around the world, including 90% of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by Pitney Bowes solutions, in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services; and financing. For nearly 100 years Pitney Bowes has been innovating and delivering technologies that remove the complexity of getting commerce transactions precisely right. Our 14,000 passionate Craftsmen of Commerce around the world maintain a relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do.
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Shelton, Connecticut
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Buffalo, New York
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Hartford, Connecticut
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Appleton, Wisconsin
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Cleveland, Ohio
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Madison, Wisconsin
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Shelton, Connecticut
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Phoenix, Arizona
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Spokane, Washington
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Kalamazoo, Michigan