- Minimum of 8 years of electrical engineering experience.
- Hands on experience in design, analysis, development, bread___boarding, troubleshooting and testing of RF circuits as well as ability to isolate failures to root cause.
- Experience with EE lab equipment such as multimeters, signal sources, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and performance network analyzer (PNAs).
- Ability to read drawings and electrical schematics
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to document test results and repair recommendations clearly and concisely
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires a DoD clearance within one year of employment
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access US only data systems
- Familiarity with RF design tools such as Keysight ADS, Genesys, Mentor Expedition, and Ansys HFSS
- Existing DoD clearance
- Existing SSBI
- Prior experience in Defense or Aerospace
A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or related technical discipline.
Master___s degree in Electrical Engineering
This position may offer a sign-on bonus up to $15K.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.180706
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people, innovation and technology
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.
Raytheon | El Segundo, California