AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So, what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
The Mobility Client Solutions Executive is a Direct Sales/Customer-facing role and is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the client, account planning and strategy, and pursuing new sales opportunities, with a focus on solution-selling, for the AT&T Mobility solution portfolio. Working directly and independently with the client, the Mobility CSE successfully maintains, develops and grows business within the AT&T account, with responsibility for revenue growth in the mobility portfolio. The Mobility CSE understands the customer’s business, identifies key industry trends, and handles account planning and strategy development for the Mobility solution set, with the overall integrated account owner. The Mobility CSE owns the sales process for solutions within their mobility solution set, focusing on customized and customer-facing activities. Mobility CSEs may be assigned to key accounts or a group of accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop account strategy and roadmap in collaboration with the overall integrated account owner
• Perform account management, account maintenance, and opportunity development
• Handle account planning and forecasting for Mobility solution portfolio
• Build, maintain, and manage relationships with key clients
• Interface with all partner organizations in support of account and sales accuracy, revenue protection and growth, and customer satisfaction
• Invite customer to meetings/key events with AT&T executives to support positioning strategy with the overall integrated account owner support
• Identify customer needs related to Mobility solution portfolio, with a focus on solution-selling
• Understand customer’s business, financial needs and key industry trends
• Analyze and anticipate business problems and provide Mobility solutions
• Provide timely and accurate account status reports, forecasts, sales funnel entries and business plans to sales leadership, operational teams, and the overall integrated account owner as required
• Pursue new sales opportunities in the Mobility solution portfolio:
- Collaborate with the overall integrated account owner for integrated solutions that span product
- Perform in-depth research for potential Mobility solution opportunities
- Validate rough budgetary pricing and financial feasibility for new opportunities
- Qualify opportunities for sales overlay resources (e.g., IoT resources)
• Complete the following sales process activities for Mobility solutions:
- Enter opportunity into appropriate systems
- Complete designs
- Complete ICB pricing process
- Integrate all pricing into one package
- Develop and tailor proposal template
- Present proposal, contract package to customer
- Collaborate with customer to re-examine business needs and better tailor proposal
• Partner with post-sales support to ensure focus on customer satisfaction in all activities (e.g., project implementation, order tracking, escalations)
• Serve as point of escalation for sales and post-sales issues to ensure customer satisfaction
• Act as customer advocate, especially in interactions with partner organizations, taking initiative and accountability for producing desired results
Position will own the activities including: Account planning, forecasting, selling the Mobility portfolio. Own account strategy and design/develop roadmap in collaboration with the overall integrated account owner.
• Bachelor’s degree is not required but a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS is preferred
• 8 to 12 years of outside sales experience
• Advanced negotiation and closing skills
• Advanced presentation and communication skills
• Advanced interpersonal skills.
• Advanced Mobility industry and product knowledge
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 300%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also offer employee discounts on:
• AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary smartphones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses.
For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry.
We're recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We also have the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network.* We also have the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier, offering the most phones that work in the most countries. AT&T operates the nation's largest Wi-Fi network** including more than 32,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots at popular restaurants, hotels, bookstores and retailers, and provides access to nearly 1 million hotspots globally through roaming agreements.
AT&T U-verse is TV inspired by you. It's TV the way you want it, with tons of cool features and capabilities. AT&T is the only national TV service provider to offer a 100-percent IP-based television service. It's part of our "three-screen" integration strategy to deliver services across the three screens people rely on most - the mobile device, the PC and the TV.
As we continue to break new ground and deliver new solutions, we're focused on delivering the high-quality customer service that is our heritage.
AT&T | Hamilton Township, New Jersey
Accenture | Edison, New Jersey
Accenture | Bridgewater, New Jersey
Accenture | Ewing Township, New Jersey
Accenture | Pennington, New Jersey
Accenture | Princeton, New Jersey
Accenture | Florham Park, New Jersey
CVS Health | Irvington, New Jersey
AT&T | Bedminster Township, New Jersey
AT&T | Staten Island, New York