If you thrive on closing the deal and building relationships, this is where you belong. We bring to the table the latest solutions and innovations for businesses and consumers the world over. There is nothing standing between you and big results (and even bigger rewards).
The Technical Sales Consultant - Lead (Cybersecurity) is responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on technical solutions to ensure successful customer integration and implementation of company products, services and solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for consulting with both Cyber and Direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of the most complex security products and services.
- Contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales/post sales technical consulting activities.
- Designs solutions and provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of security products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
- Leads the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities.
- Analyzes customer requirements and designs and implements solutions using company products and services.
- Designs technical solutions involving new and emerging security technologies.
- May build a mini-application, based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
- Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services.
- Determines best approach to resolve critical issues.
- Assists less experienced peers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expertise, In-depth and working knowledge of client business drivers, applications, and security industry trends is imperative
- Exceptional corporate presentation, and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technology based solutions
- Extensive working knowledge of AT&T company products and services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understands competitive products and services, and competitive strategies
- Experience across the AT&T Cyber Security portfolio
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external cross-functional organizations and customers
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member
- Valid driver's license in the state of employment and insurance
- 12 or more years experience in a similar position within the same industry
- Industry Certifications: CEH, CISSP, CCIE (security)
- Proven ability to work with wide range of organizations and extended teams
Bachelor’s degree is not required but a Bachelor’s degree in technical related field, Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary smartphones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses.
For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry.
We're recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We also have the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network.* We also have the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier, offering the most phones that work in the most countries. AT&T operates the nation's largest Wi-Fi network** including more than 32,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots at popular restaurants, hotels, bookstores and retailers, and provides access to nearly 1 million hotspots globally through roaming agreements.
AT&T U-verse is TV inspired by you. It's TV the way you want it, with tons of cool features and capabilities. AT&T is the only national TV service provider to offer a 100-percent IP-based television service. It's part of our "three-screen" integration strategy to deliver services across the three screens people rely on most - the mobile device, the PC and the TV.
As we continue to break new ground and deliver new solutions, we're focused on delivering the high-quality customer service that is our heritage.