• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Weehawken, NJ location or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require business travel to project locations.
• Experience working in Mainframe, Cobol, JCL, CICS
• Experience working in DB2 (Stored procedures, Native SP, SQL)
• Experience working in Java and Springboot
• At least 6 years of experience in Mainframe, Cobol, JCL, CICS
• At least 6 year of experience in DB2 (Stored procedures, Native SP, SQL)
• At least 2 years of experience in Java and Springboot
• At least 6 years of experience in Software development life cycle.
• At least 2 years of experience in Code review, Peer reviews etc.
• At least 1 year of experience in DevOps technologies and Automation testing
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Financial Services domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.
Infosys Limited | Monroe Township, New Jersey
Infosys Limited | Keyport, New Jersey
Infosys Limited | Keyport, New Jersey
HERC - New Jersey/Eastern PA/Delaware | New Brunswick, New Jersey
Infosys Limited | , New Jersey