This is a work from home opportunity for candidates located in any EST time zone state.
At Aetna, we are currently recruiting caring, compassionate and curious Health Concierge Representatives who are willing to be problem solvers and champions for our members’ best health to help guide the members along a clear path to care. We work to build trust with our members and take pride in doing the right thing for the right reason. If you are passionate and empathetic about the people you serve, this position may be a fantastic career opportunity for you!
• Health Concierge’s (HC’s) create an emotional connection with our members by understanding and engaging the member to the fullest.
• HC’s build a trusting relationship with the member by taking accountability to fully understand the members’ needs.
• They identify member needs beyond the initial inquiry by answering the unasked questions.
• HC’s answers questions and resolve issues as a ‘single-point-of-contact’ based on phone calls, letters, emails, Internet, chat and outreach programs from members.
• They make financial decisions to resolve member issues using customer service threshold framework.
• They collaborate with colleagues and co-workers to deliver a world-class member experience.
• The HC guides and educates the member through various elements of their benefit plan information and available services created to enhance the overall customer service experience.
• HC’s take ownership and resolve issues without or with limited management intervention.
• They have knowledge of Aetna policy, procedure and resources to comply with regulatory guidelines.
• To be successful, HC require strong ability to multitask, prioritize, problem-solve and effectively adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment.
• In addition to excellent computer skills, top candidates will possess critical thinking, professionalism, strong listening and organizational skills and demonstrate empathy.
• Customer Service experience in a service environment, such as a call center or retail location preferred.
High School degree or equivalent preferred
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. See Job Description
Continue serving and work with a purpose
As a CVS Health colleague, you'll find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage of your career. More important, your work will have an impactful purpose on someone's life, including your own. Learn more about how you can continue serving on your next mission at CVS Health.
Careers for Veterans and Military Spouses
"The military has an ethos that is grounded in purpose-driven service that’s bigger than the individual. The same holds true for us at CVS Health. You can talk to colleagues in any part of our business and they will be able to articulate our company’s purpose. Working here provides an opportunity for service members and military spouses to continue to serve, just in a civvies."