- Utilizes routine work orders, schematics, wiring diagrams, parts and wire lists, written and/or verbal instructions to build, repair and/or test electrical, electro-mechanical, vacuum, pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies and components
- Performs electro-mechanical assembly operations, troubleshooting and repair
- Identifies and corrects errors
- Observes all safety standards and maintain a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment
- Attends required health and safety training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and practices
- Promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept
- Follows operating instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and materials properly
- Actively strives to prevent accidents and injuries
- Utilizes test fixtures, electronic measurement equipment, leak detectors, and/or vacuum pumps to test assemblies, sub-assemblies and components
- Enters data on computer terminal, such as progress, work expense and labor details
- May perform computer programming, repair or software
- Receives parts and performs audits to ensure all necessary parts are available to perform built, test and repair. Inspects parts for defects
- Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering with minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Able to develop analytical skills and application of scientific methods to perform a variety of activities
- Has good understanding of how the team integrates with others
- Able to recognize and solve typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval and evaluate and select solutions from established operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Good communication skills to exchange of information
*Please submit with detailed CV stating current, expected salary, and notice period
*Only shortlisted candidates would be notified
Education:Technical Diploma: Mechatronics Engineering
Years of Experience:1 - 2 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A global leader in the nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry, Applied Materials is built on the strength of talented people. We offer a wide variety of job opportunities for experienced professionals and recent college students/graduates that will capitalize on your current skills while broadening your experience and engaging you in a dynamic, fast-changing industry.
Here, you will work in community to achieve a common goal and encounter exciting new challenges every day. Our company is continually evolving: implementing innovations to make semiconductors more portable, powerful, and affordable than ever before.